Did you know you can become a member of Friends of the Koala at only $20 a year? And while you don’t have to do anything if you don’t want to, our members participate and shape our work in many ways.
Our active members roll up their sleeves and make a difference through positive action. Becoming a member with us has never been more relevant, easy to do and affordable. We don’t want to create a financial barrier to anybody and deliberately keep our membership fees low. Everybody who is involved with Friends of the Koala in some capacity is required to become our member. All of our more than 200 volunteers are members of Friends of the Koala.
Should you decide to become a member, you are in very good company. We welcome and need both: passive as well as active members. And its easier than ever before to sign up and subscribe. You can now sign up for a yearly subscription which renews automatically.
How your membership helps us:
- Your membership helps us to grow – more members mean that our message reaches a wider audience.
- Your membership fee directly supports the work of Friends of the Koala.
What a membership offers you:
- A sense of achievement – support our work directly.
- Hear it first – receive regular updates about our work.
- Friends with benefits – participate in our events and workshops including our AGM; have your say and shape the direction of our organisation.
- Do something – volunteer with us.
- Be part of a meaningful community – join like-minded people who have a passion for wildlife and conservation.
- Fight for koalas and koala habitat – learn more about how to support our work, save koalas and lobby for change.
- Protect biodiversity and tackle climate change – everything is interconnected.
By joining as a member, you’ll play a crucial role in supporting the mission and impact of Friends of the Koala. We hope you will consider joining us in our efforts to protect and conserve koalas! Read more about how to become a member here.