Understanding and managing koala habitat
Free workshop and field day
Come along and find out:
* how koalas use habitat across the landscape
* how koalas, respond to droughts, heat waves, storms and fires
* what is normal and abnormal behaviour
* how climate change is affecting, and will affect, our koalas
* what you can do to help support a healthy koala population.
For those who attended the Becoming a Koala Watcher workshop, the field trip will build on the skills you learnt on the day, and for those who couldn’t make the first workshop, it will provide an insight to koala watching. All attendees will receive a Koala Watch Kit with information on koala watching and koala habitat.
Location: Gondwana, 23 Prestons Ln, Tyagarah NSW 2481
Time: 12PM – 3:00 PM
Refreshments are provided. This is a free workshop and field day but bookings are essential. If you would like more information or to register for the workshop contact Maria Matthes, Koala Watch Project Officer, on 0467 855 990 or email@example.com or Friends of the Koala on 6621 4664